Christopher D. Queen
Hampton University, Hampton, VA
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, May 2007
Master degree in Computer Science, May 2011
Cumulative GPA: 3.40
|Software Developer, Raytheon
May 2009 – June 2010
|Falls Church , VA|
- Implement open source Java map code to discover beneficial features.
- Develop Java GUI code specified by design documents as part of development team.
- Draft Java class plug-in designs for new program version based on previous C++ code.
- Implement Java plug-in code modules for new program version.
- Report code development weekly and discuss any issues with project manager.
|Software Developer, Alcatel-Lucent
June 2008 – August 2008
- Review multiple lines of code from previous shell script development.
- Design and document plans for efficiency improvement of previous version of project.
- Implement and present results of software updates to senior managers and project team.
|Software Developer, Atmospheric Sciences Dpt/Hampton University
September 2007 – May 2009
August 2010 – December 2010
- Work with software development team to design MySQL database and client side display.
- Develop front-in of web application to display data collected by AIM satellite.
- Build server side software in Java to support client side web application.
- Present web tool to NASA scientist for approval of project funding extension.
|Software Developer, Johns Hopkins University APL
May 2005 – Dec 2007
- Develop Java code to drive 3D missile simulation.
- Manage all submissions of Java code into the repository to maintain stability.
- Test and review Java repository for errors and performance.
- Present implementation of new java event driven simulation design.
- DoD/Secret 2009 (Inactive)
HONORS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc., 2007
- Upsilon Pi Epsilon Computer Honor Society, 2005
- Beta Kappa Chi Scientific Honor Society, 2005
- Association for Computer Machinery, 2004
- Dean’s List, 2003-2007
- Available Upon Request